Friday, January 27, 2012

What Goes Around Comes Back Around


What goes around comes around is not necessarily true all the time.  I remember how I raised my kids, how I was raised and now how I interact with my grandsons.  Of course grandkids are a horse of a different color.  I remember much more discipline with my children and even more discipline from my mom. I would not allow a lot of things that I let my grandsons do.  I think parents need to offer lots of structure especially if you are talking 4 boys or in my mom’s case 8 children, but that does not apply to grandmas.  We have completely different purposes.  My job is much easier than being a parent.  It is my time to have the easier job.  Question is when my grandsons have children what techniques will they use and the same with my sons grandparenting.  I’m so blessed that Eddie and Staci allow me to spoil my grandsons.  That is a grandma’s reason for being a grandma.  Some day their time will come when they can spoil their grandchildren rotten and then send them home.  Yep in spoiling, what goes around can come back around.





Be happy and may God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment