Saturday, January 14, 2012

Anger


I find that when I’m angry I must retreat.  I need to rid myself of my anger before doing anything. You can not think clearly when you are angry.  Luckily for me it does not happen often.  For those that know me really well the standing joke is it happens about every 7 years. When we are angry we say and do things that have nothing to do with what we usually are angry about. We have had a bad day and we take our anger out on the innocent. Anger is a terrible thing and leads to more pain, does not make you feel any better and does not fix anything.  On the contrary it can make things much worse. You must do everything possible to rid yourself of anger.  There is very little that is worth it.  It is stealing happiness from you and yours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment