Monday, January 9, 2012

Last Words


Thomas Edison's last words were: "It’s very beautiful over there". I don’t know where there is, but I believe it’s somewhere, and I know it’s beautiful. I also know that many people I have loved will be there waiting for me (including my dogs) and that later people I left behind will also be joining me.  Death is nothing to fear.  Dying might be if there is pain.  The worst in death is not for the person dying but it is the people that we leave behind because their lives will change greatly.  Their life will no longer be complete without you.  Leave them wonderful memories and the unquestionable knowledge that you loved them with all your heart.  Life is good.  I am not in a hurry to leave this life, but have great peace in knowing that I am going to “that much better beautiful place” because of the life I have led.  Life after death will also be good.  Trust in tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment