Monday, January 23, 2012

Dreaming

I have been doing some Monday morning dreaming.  I love to camp and my retirement dream was to buy a small camper and use it regularly.  Circumstances has not allowed me to do that, but if God allows it is going to happen this year.  I'm beginning to look for something small to pull behind my little truck.  I'm simple so it can be very simple.  I'm old, so it can even be a little old.  The idea is to get out there and experience the peace that comes from camping.  I'm going to cross this off my bucket list. Saw some of these on line and thought I would be very happy with any of them.  Sharing a little peace and happiness with you on this early Monday morning.

I'd love this as permanent addition to my garden
Oh yah!  Sweet and from the 60s like me.

Be happy and God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment