Thursday, January 26, 2012

Follow Your Heart


Here comes another one of my drips.  Drip, drip, drip.

Sometimes following our hearts is a no brainer.  For many years I gave a great deal of thought to major issues in work and my personal life only to find out that when I finally made a long awaited decision it was usually what I originally thought in the first place and it was what my heart said.  Experience now allows me to trust my original thoughts and heart.  Sometimes our hearts know what our minds haven't discovered and sometimes following our feelings is a smarter strategy than trying to figure things out logically.  Non-rationally motivated decisions are not necessarily irrational or unwise.  The insanity is making the same decision over and over again and expecting different results.  If your heart is making you do this, then you need to have a good talk with your heart so you can move on. Try trusting your heart once in awhile.  You might be surprised.  

No comments:

Post a Comment