Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life’s Conditioning


We are strange creatures.  When most of us first think of an idea or something we want to do, immediately all the negative and reasons why it will not work pop into our head, and immediately the reasons why it will work fade into the background.  People in our life and experiences have conditioned us to first go to the negative.  

We need to recondition ourselves and introduce positive thinking into your life and change that way of thinking and replace those negative thoughts and you will realize just what is possible.  Up to this point in my life it makes me wonder what I have missed or what I could have done had I not gone to the "dark side" first.  I think I can be a realist and an optimist at the same time.  I will start with all the positive first before looking at reality and stay away from the negative completely.  Negative ... as they say "Don't go there!"


No comments:

Post a Comment