Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Have Hope

When ever I set out on a new road I always believe I will get where I am going.  If not, why would I set out on that road?  Sometimes I take a wrong turn but I always find my way back and get to my destination.  When I take a wrong turn I usually laugh and still enjoy the ride and what comes with it.  In fact, it is often the best part of the ride.  My family assumes when traveling with me, there will be some little accidental detour and we laugh about it.

I always have hope and faith in tomorrow.  It sure makes life easier to live.  Without hope tomorrow will seize.   Trust in tomorrow and that it will bring your life all it needs.  Make sure you help God out on the way.  He gave you a great mind, use it.

Enjoy the ride, be happy and God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment