Thursday, March 15, 2012

Inspiring


I watched an inspiring video of Steve Jobs speaking at Stanford’s graduation.  I will try and post the youtube sight if I can.  He shares 3 major life lesson stories from his own life. 


He truly marched to the tune of a different drummer or was that horse of a different color that I have been writing about.  His lessons are simple but very powerful.  He talks about education, loss and death.  Steve said you should not waste your life and we should not let others drown out our own voice.  That is very good advice.  That is the way to true happiness.  He also said, “Death is the destination we all share.  No one has ever escaped it.  Death is very likely the single very best invention of life.”  Meaning that only because we know that death is inevitable we value life and need to make the most of what God gives us while we are here. 

If my link won’t work you can do a search and type in his name and Stanford University to find it.  I promise you will be glad you watched it.  It is about 15 minutes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment