Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Ideas

I thought that I would share some Easter and Spring ideas with Spring here and Easter just around the corner in addition to posting from my  book.  Love ideas that I can do with my grandson who will be with me this weekend and next so posting a few kid friendly items.


Decorate eggs and let the kids get out the markers and go wild.  I am very blessed in that I have some very artistic grandsons.

Here is something to do with those dandelion seeds that are a comin'.  A small bottle, a label and free wishes to give away.  Going to the Super Dollar store to pick up cheap bottles.  We'll print of labels on the computer and tie them with ribbon.


Make deviled eggs that are cut differently.  What a simple cute idea.



Food Network had some beautiful cupcakes that I'm going to make.  Love this idea.

Have a great weekend.  Be happy and God bless you and yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment