Saturday, March 10, 2012

Free Books

"A library of wisdom is more precious than all wealth and all things that are desirable cannot be compared to it.  Whoever therefore claims to be zealous of truth, of happiness, of wisdom, or knowledge, must become a lover of books."  


What a wonderful idea and thing to do.  Ken is giving away free books.  I have become pretty selfish about my books and when I think about it I never used to be.  Many do nothing sitting on my shelf once I have read them.  I used to give them away, but I guess I have become a hoarder of books in my old age.  I've always shared books but some did not ever come back so I don't share like I used to.  I just want them to go to a good home.  I'm going to be like Ken and be a giver to those who love to read.  Pass them forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment