Saturday, March 3, 2012

Imagination

Saylor my thespian.  His imagination is always at work and he is always in custom.


One of the joys of being a kids is the ability to be anything and to imagine yourself in another worlds.  Often that is taken from kids all too soon.  Every time I visit my grandsons, my grandson Saylor is in custom pretending to a Marvel character, a Star Wars character, a vampire, and more recently he is into Harry Potter really big time.  He goes no where without his magic wands and is casting spells all over the house.  I hope he never looses the ability to use his imagination when he grows up.  I sure do what ever I can to keep him in customs.

I love you Saylor, no matter who you are pretending to be today.   Keep being the happy child you are and may God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment