Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Continue Imagining



Continuing with my theme this week of imagination, you are never too old to dream and imagine.  To make your dreams come true is very hard work.  You can't just wave a magic wand and make it happen.  Wishing won't make it so.  Planning, hard work, and more hard work can make it happen.  There is very little that is not within your reach.   Remember though, fairy tales always seem to have some hardships or crisis in them.  You have to find your way through them to get to the happy ending.  I like to keep dreams attainable so I keep my dreams small.  God has given me all I need in my life and I find it hard to ask for anything more for myself, but I have dreams for others and am helping all I can to make their dreams happen.

Be happy and may your dreams come true.  May God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment