Saturday, October 1, 2011


Take a chance.  99% of the things we worry about never come to pass.  Don't think about the negative, only the positive you will receive.  New experiences and change may be good things.  I have always had faith in tomorrow.  It has made life easier for me.  My plan is usually different than Gods.  He likes to slap me once in awhile and let me know who is really running thing.  It makes me realize I must trust in God's plan.   To gain control, release control.  The more we try to control things, the more unhappy we are when it does not go our way or the way we planned.

A favorite poem of mine:

The Plan of the Master Weaver

My life is but a weaving
Between my Lord and me;
I may not choose the colors--
He knows what they should be;
For He can view the pattern
Upon the upper side
While I can see it only
On this, the under side.
Sometimes He weaveth sorrow,
Which seemeth strange to me;
But I will trust His judgment
And work on faithfully.
'Tis He Who fills the shuttle
And He Who knows what's best;
So I shall weave in earnest,
And leave to Him the rest.
Not till the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly,
Shall God unroll the canvas
And explain the reason why.
The dark threads are as needed
In the Weaver's skillful hand
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned.

(Author Unknown) 

No comments:

Post a Comment