Friday, October 14, 2011

Letter to my grandsons

I have told you how much I love you and how much joy you give me, but I don't think you can ever really know how deep that love and joy is.  Spending time with you gives me so much joy.  You fill my heart.  Going longer than a week without seeing you is unbearable for you are my greatest happiness.  I think of you many times during the day and you bring a smile to my face just to think of you.  You are one of my greatest blessing.  God truly blessed me when he gave me you 4 boys to love and to love me back.  You are my legacy to the world and I know you will do me proud.  I am so proud of you now. 

Always be happy and may God bless you.

My 4 hearts:  Sam (Dear Heart), Sawyer (Tender Heart), Sal (Sweet Heart), Saylor (Brave Heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment