Thursday, October 6, 2011

Memory Boxes

I recently read that a person should keep memory boxes and thought wow I am really on the ball.  I have been doing it for years and even made them for my grandchildren.   I have collected old hat boxes for myself and they are filled with little things that I have saved to remember a very special moment in my life that made me very happy.  Going through them on occasion brings the nice memory back and makes me happy all over again.  It is like banking happiness. What treasures I have collected.  They have some beautiful boxes now at your arts and crafts stores that work great for memory boxes.  The ones I made for my grandchildren were made with them in mind to store there early memories.

Short and sweet today.

Be happy and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment