Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mango Avocado Guacamole

My grandson Sal loves Mangos and so do I.  When we went shopping this weekend they had some beautiful Mangos and we had to buy some.  I'm going to be sharing some mango recipes the next couple of days because I have these beautiful fresh mangos to eat.

Want to improve you mood today, eat an avocado.  Avocados have many benefits that go along with elevating your spirit.  The taste alone elevates mine.  I love these beauties too and to put a mango and an avocado together is a wonderful thing. 


1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground oregano
2 sprigs of cilantro or parsley
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 Roma tomato
½ chopped mango
1 chopped avocado

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and serve with tortilla chips.

Serve with tortilla assorted chips.

You can make it with heat if you like.  Deseed and chop up a jalapeño.  Personally, I like the heat and sweet myself but the original recipe did not call for it.  Or you may cut out the tomato and replace it with a little of your favorite salsa for the tomato and heat.

Have a great day, be happy and may God bless you and yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment