Thursday, December 8, 2011

Through My Grandson’s Eyes


My grandson Saylor finds things in his daily life that he believes to be really awesome.  Every time I’m with him he will say “Awesome” to something he hears, sees or experiences.  It is wonderful that children believe something very simple to be truly awesome?  As we get older, we seem to loose that and it is a shame.  Life is awesome and a million little things in it.  I’m going to try a little harder to recognize the awesome things that touch my life and not take them for granite.  Saylor you are awesome!  

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
~Angela Schwindt



Saylor and the first fish he ever caught.  Awesome!!!


Be happy, be awesome and God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment