Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Iowa Caucuses

 The 2012 Iowa Caucuses are scheduled to take place on January 3, 2012, just a week away.  Mark it on your calendars.  Please take time and attend.  If you have not attended one in the past, they are interesting and you get to gather with great people that appreciate your point of view (they may disagree, but they honor your right to your own views).  It is no secret that I'm a democrat, but I encourage everyone to visit their caucus.  I have made it a point to not get political on my blog but I do want to ask you to participate in what our brave soldiers have fought for, that being your right to vote as you see fit (along with many other rights us American's are blessed with).  Hope to see my fellow democrats there next Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment