Saturday, December 3, 2011

Aroma Therapy


 Can you imagine a better smell?

When I was little I woke up to the smell of coffee each day.  I do not like or drink coffee, but I love the smell of it.  I think because of the memory it provokes.  Smells bring up memories and if they are good memories it gives us pleasure.  I love the smell of chocolate chip cookies because it reminds me of making them for my kids and grandkids (I love the taste too).  I love the smell of lilacs because it conjures up springtime.  The smell of a pumpkin candle gives me pleasure because it reminds me of Thanksgiving.  Today I’m making homemade cinnamon rolls and bread and can’t imagine a more wonderful smell on this rainy cold day.  It should block out the rain and cold and what that brings with it.


If you want to improve your mood quickly and lessen your stress level use aroma therapy.  It really works.


Be happy and God bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment