Tuesday, December 27, 2011
New Years Resolution
I don’t keep resolutions, therefore I stopped making them a long time ago, but I will continue to try to put more commitment and effort into my happiness and other’s happiness. Here they are again:
1. You can’t be happy if you are jealous.
2. You can’t be happy if you are bad tempered.
3. You can’t be happy if you don’t choose to be happy. Remember “Do you want to be right or happy?”
4. You can’t be happy when you are criticizing others.
5. You can’t be happy if you are a pessimist.
6. You can’t be really happy if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
7. You can’t be happy if you are constantly defensive.
8. It is hard to be happy if you are surrounded by negative people.
9. You must first know sadness to know happiness.
10. You can’t be happy if you do not know love in your life.
11. You can’t be happy if you do not love yourself and respect others.
12. Happiness is not always found in grand things. It can be found in small simple things every minute of everyday.
13. Happiness can be found easier if you have a spiritual life to help you see your blessings. Count your blessings and be grateful.
14. You can not be idle and be happy for long. You must grow and stay active in life.
15. You are responsible for your own happiness, no one else.
16. Be true to yourself.