Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cry

I've talked a lot about laughing and how it is so important to our happiness.  The same applies to crying.  It is ok to cry.  As children we are told don't cry and to hold in emotion.  Crying is a honest, human, and very necessary emotion.  We all need a good cry now and then.  I tend to like movies that make me cry.  I always feel better after a good cry. I cry very easily even at warm wonderful things.  I'm not going to question why but it seems to cleanse my soul  when I'm sad by freeing me of pain so that I can move on.  So if you want to cry go ahead and cry.  You'll feel better too.  First you have to know the tears to know happiness when it comes along.

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."  ~Kahlil Gibran


Be happy and God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment