Monday, December 26, 2011

Positive Affirmations





If you are making New Year resolutions the following information may help you keep them.  Self talk in positive affirmations should be part of your daily life.  Instead of negative self-talk, you can use positive daily affirmations to direct what you want to focus on.  You can conquer your past and present fears, and enjoy your present and create the future with them.  You need to say them daily over and over again with real conviction.  Here are some examples:

Affirmations for Health

  • Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health
  • Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul
  • My body heals quickly and easily

Affirmations for Love

  • I know that I deserve love and accept it now
  • I give out love and it is returned to me multiplied
  • I rejoice in the love I encounter everyday

Affirmations for Self Esteem

  • When I believe in myself, so do others
  • I express my needs and feelings
  • I am my own unique self - special, creative and wonderful

Affirmations for Peace and Harmony

  • All my relationships are loving and harmonious
  • I am at peace
  • I trust in the process of life

Affirmations for Joy and Happiness

  • Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises
  • My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.
  • I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
Make up your own affirmations and talk to yourself never saying bad things.  Be happy, be persistent and God bless you and yours.

1 comment:

  1. I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: positiveaffirmationsly

    ReplyDelete