Sunday, February 5, 2012

Toxic People

I’m on my soap box again so bear with me.  The news is so full of toxic people right now with the state elections going on.  As if our lives were not full of them enough, we have to endure toxic people even more than usual.  We can’t rid ourselves of them because they are every where.  The hate and ignorance that is preached and spread by so-called Christian politicians is frightening to me.  God must be crying in Heaven for what people are saying in His name.  

Try to stay away from toxic people.  They are contagious and should not be part of our life in anyway.  WWJD?  I’m reminded of a little episode in the temple and a little righteous rage.  Even Jesus had his fill of toxic people. They are attempting to steal my peace and happiness and I going to have a little righteous rage for a minute and then get on with my life.  There now, I feel a little better because you allowed me to vent.  You are allowed to do also.

Be happy and may God bless you and yours.  



No comments:

Post a Comment