Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Favorite Things

My favorite things really aren't things at all.  They are experiences like:

Big and small memories of my family
Hugs or a touch
The sunshine
A treasure from my garden (flowers or eatable)
My dogs on my lap
A kindness
A great story
Time with my grandchildren
Cooking and baking
The smell of fresh laundry
A warm shower to begin my day
Chocolate
A great old black and white movie
Old music from the 60s and blues
Spending time with friends
Sitting around a camp fire
Watching fireflies
Making a snowman or snow creature
Laughing
Doing for others

I hope they come as fast for you as they do for me.  I typed them one after another without giving any real thought.  I can probably do this for hours, so won't continue.  What are some of your favorite things.  I hope they are not things but experiences.

Be happy and may God bless you and yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment