Friday, February 24, 2012

What is Your Passion?


Each according to the dictates of his own conscience- Norman Rockwell

Beware - this is a warning that I'm on my soap box again, so if you don't want to hear it go to the next entry.  I'm allowed to vent once in awhile to get it off my chest and feel better so I can be happy.  Thanks for listening. 


What is your passion? What is it that stirs your blood, the fire in your soul, that which motivates you most about LIFE?  Only you can answer this.  No politician or group of people can tell you what it should be.  You must determine it so you can live it.  Politicians and the far right need to be concerned about their own souls and leave mine alone.  We all will be answering for the way we lived our life.  I’m very alarmed about the direction this election is taking.  Where is the separation of Church and State and basic principles this country was founded on?  Religious freedom is not a privilege; it is a right and the first amendment written into our Constitution.  Religious freedom is a big one of my passions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment