Friday, February 24, 2012

What Was I Thinking?


If  (key word being if) I had to do life over again here are some of the things I would reconsider:

·       Worrying about what other people thought and letting others control my life
·       Some bad choices in friends who did not value friendship
·       A better father for my son.  He deserved so much better.  I look back now and wonder what was I thinking.
·       Wasting precious time on worrying about things that never happened

I won’t waste too much time on this because I can’t do it over and time is precious but giving a little thought to it today.  I only allowed  myself  first 4 quick picks because God knows I sure made some whopping mistakes in my life.  I used to say, I would not change anything, but rethinking now, wisdom tells me that had I not made some choices life would have been simpler and easier (dah).  However; these mistakes made me stronger and who I am today, so no regrets.  Guess we all need to make the mistakes to learn and grow.  I'll now focus on today and make it the very best I can.


Be happy and may God bless you and yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment