Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hot Wing Salad

Yesterday in searching for something for lunch I tried something new and really liked it.  I'll be fixing it again.

I had 4 lonely frozen Buffalo Wings in the freezer and a bag of Caesar Salad Mix in the refrigerator and thought they sounded good together thinking the Caesar salad dressing would compliment the hot wings.  They did.   It was so super simple because it was all prepackaged for me already.  The Salad mix had everything from the grated Parmesan, romaine lettuce, croutons, to the salad dressing.  The chicken wings only needed to be microwaved for a few minutes.

Left overs made a nice lunch and 4 wings did not go to waste.  The whole meal cost less than $2.00 and there was little work.  I think something similar could and should be on a restaurant menu.  Give it a try.  I hope you like it.


Use those left overs.  Be happy and may God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment