Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sweet Apple Recipe


I found this on the internet and had to add it to my apple recipe file.  It is so simple and another way to use up those apples.  It reminds me of a broken down over-the-top caramel apple.  

Snickers Salad


1 (8 oz.) container of Cool Whip
1 (3.3 oz) packet of White Chocolate Instant Pudding
4-6 granny smith apples, diced
20 small Snicker’s bars, or 3 standard sized Snickers bars, diced

Spoon the entire tub of Cool Whip into a large bowl.  Sprinkle the packet of pudding over the Cool Whip, then use a whisk to combine the two together.  Stir in apples and Snickers bars.  Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up 8 hours.

I'm getting ready to dry some of my herbs so they don't go to waste and I can use them this winter.  I'll share my drying of soup powder (dried kale and parsley) tomorrow.  It is a way to goose up your soups or broths with nutrition and maybe hide green veggies in soup.  I'll also be drying oregano, basil, thyme, mint, and parsley. 

Have a sweet day and be happy.  May God bless you and yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment