Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Apple Pie Milkshakes

I canned some more apple-pie-in-a-jar last night with the apples Sal and I picked this weekend.  So, I'm back at thinking apples again.  I'm not appled out yet.

Here is a quick sweet apple shake I think you will like.


3 to 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup milk
½ cup of apple-pie-in-a-jar or canned apple pie filling (should be flavored with cinnamon)

Put your apples in the blender and blend until they are small chunks.

Add your ice cream and milk and blend. 


Top with a little whipped cream and drizzle the top with some of the syrup from the apple pie filling or caramel sauce.   Stick a cinnamon stick in the glass for presentation and to stir. 

Hope you have a delicious day.  Be happy and may God bless you and yours.   

No comments:

Post a Comment