Sunday, November 13, 2011

Spirituality

I believe in believing.  I think everyone needs to believe in something or someone including yourself.  The following is a lot of quotes from very learned men and women on spirituality.  I thought I would share:
  • God has no religion. - Mahatma Gandhi
  • Heaven means to be one with God. – Confucius
  • I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. - Frank Lloyd Wright
  • If the head and the body are to be well, you must begin by curing the soul. – Plato
  • Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life. – Buddha
  • My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind. - Albert Einstein
  • They say that God is everywhere, and yet we always think of Him as somewhat of a recluse. - Emily Dickinson
  • What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars guides you too. - Shrii Anandamurti
  • Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. - Dr Wayne Dyer
  • May the Force be with you.  -  Yoda

Be happy and know He walks with you.  God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment