Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gifts and Talents


Me, I’m Patient 

We are all gifted with certain talents.  God gifted me with patience.  My oldest son was gifted with above average intelligence.  My youngest son was gifted with mechanical skills.  The world needs all of these talents.  One is not better than the other, just different.  We have been given our lots in life for a reason.  I use my gift of patience daily and know how precious it is to me.    My son Eddie teaches talented and gifted children.  Josh can fix things Eddie and I can’t.  Find and treasure all the gifts that you have been blessed with because you have many making you unique and special.  Use them and be proud of who and what you are.  Also, look for the best in people and accept their gifts they have to offer. 

Be happy and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment