Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Changing Seasons


I consider myself blessed to enjoy 4 seasons each year.  I really missed them when I lived in California.  Growing up with very different seasons became a very important part of my life.  Sometimes I enjoy them a little more than other, but all and all I need my 4 season and the changes that come with them to appreciate life a little more.  Springs brings renewal, watching things bloom, and the earth coming into great beauty.  Summer brings warmth and my garden gives me my first bounty.  Fall shares it's beautiful colors and helps us get a mind set and a taste of what is to come.  Winter brings my favorite holidays and the first snow.  I'll continue to complain about the heat and the snow, but I still need my 4 seasons and the changes they bring with them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment