Saturday, August 3, 2013

Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce (Copy Cat)

I am always on the look for copy cat recipes of my favorite restaurants.  Found this one and have to share it.  I love the Olive Garden.  It is one of my favorite places to eat.  I have the copy cat recipe for their wonderful salad and now their Alfredo Sauce.  Chicken Fettuccini here I come.    


1 lb. pkg. Pasta (penne or fettuccine)
1 stick of butter (½ cup)
1 clove of minced garlic
1 pint of heavy cream
1 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. cream cheese
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. white pepper

Make Pasta to your liking.

In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and add garlic and cook for two minutes.  Add in heavy cream and cream cheese and heat until bubbling, but do not boil.

Add in Parmesan Cheese and mix until the cheese melts.

Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste (you don’t need to use all of this, do to your liking).

While the sauce is still hot, mix into the noodles and serve. Just like Olive Garden.

The secret is the cream cheese that makes it thick and creamy. 

Have a great day, be happy and may God bless you and yours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment