Monday, December 5, 2011

Tis the Season


As Professor Wutheridge in The Bishop’s Wife says Christmas is a time that allows us to look backwards at our childhood.  It is a wonderful time of year that does allow us to look at our favorite Christmas memories. There are so many great movies that you can watch during this season that allows us to look back at tradition and memories.  My favorite movie is A Christmas Story.  It can be watched 100 times and I have and you still do not tire of it.  I can relate to it so much and I still laugh even knowing what is coming next.  Another great one I love and even bought the DVD is the first Miracle on 34th Street with the very young Natalie Wood in it.   I look forward to the next 19 days and getting to watch old Christmas movies, laugh and remember.   Hope this season is full of great old memories and great new one for everyone.

Be happy and God bless you and yours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment